Sunday 11 March 2012

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

Sleek have done it again and made me wonder how I ever managed without this product? The Face Contour Kit consists of a matte contour colour and a highlight colour, with a very good quality mirror. At first I thought that this colour was going to be way too dark for me (but I knew nothing about contouring), but it really was a great match!
The outer Box, Small instructions leaflet and the Face Contour Kit

The higlighter is also a lovely addition to the kit as I would never have even thought of putting a highlighter with the contour, for fear of looking a bit OTT.

The Contour and Highlighter, in Light
Swatches of the Powders
One thing that sets this kit aside from all of the rest is the fact that it comes with a little inside telling you exactly how to contour your face. For contour virgins like myself this was a big help.

Instructional Leaflet
If your struggling to find the perfect contour colour then definitely go and buy the sleek contour kit, I pretty much guarantee that you wont look back :)

Tried this product? Fan of Sleek? Let me know :)





Adios beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x