Monday 5 March 2012

MUA Love Hearts Collection

If you're looking for make-up that's inexpensive and beyond cute then look no further than MUA Cosmetics collaboration with Love Hearts.
The collection includes 6 nail polishes and 5 lip balms. All of the products in the Love Hearts range are £2 each so you can buy the whole collection for just £22! BARGAIN!

I don't normally like to buy make-up online as I like to see the colour and product physically before I commit to the buy. So when I was in Superdrugs and I saw these beautiful products I couldn't resist. Unfortunately there wasn't much of the collection left so I just grabbed what was left and I'm so glad that I did. I purchased 1 nail polish in 'I <3 U' and 2 Lip Balms in 'Great Lips' and 'Sugar Lips'.
L-R Sugar Lips Lip Balm, Great Lips Lip Balm and I <3 U

The nail polishes give great coverage and are all such pretty pastel colours, perfect for spring and summer. The nail polish that I got is a pretty nude colour (a few shades lighter than Barry M's Peach Melba). It's a really easy colour to wear, I've worn it pretty much everyday since purchase.

Nail Polish in 'I <3 U'
So, the lip balms that I bought are the best ever! Normally, I'm not really a huge fan of lip balms or vaseline sort of products, I'm a lipsick lover! But these have seriously converted me! They're not sticky like some formulas and they're not solid either so you can easily get a good amount of product without having to chip away at the product. They also give a really good amount of colour and you can build it up to, so you could have sheer lips or tinted. Love Love Love them! (Oh, and they smell like vanilla, YUM)


Great Lips: Nude colour, hints of pink
Sugar Lips: Bubblegum pink with hints on lilac
I'm so pleased with these products and cant wait to get my hands on some more!

 I'll let you know on Twitter (@RetroLove19) when I have got the rest of the collection :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x