Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Cheapest Haul ever!

Today I was planning what I was going to buy on my shopping trip whilst I was in my Lecture, oopsie! Safe to say I didn't get anything I planned because I got sidetracked by all these bargains!!

1. For a long time I used Spa Deep Cleansing wipes then they suddenly seemed to disappear from all shelves. Sad Face :(. But today I found some in my nearest Sallys!!!! I've never been so excited to see some face wipes ever! They remove every tiny bit of makeup and impurities and also prevent breakouts. Two packs for £1.

2. I'm a massive lover of false eyelashes so couldnt resist these beauties at the bargain price of 75p!!!! Yes, theres no typo here, the lashes really were just 75p! The Kiss eyelashes with applicator springs are new to me but I have seen them around before for a hell of a lot more than this. I'll let you know how I get on with them :)
Two sets of the exotic lashes and two sets of the premium lashes.

3. I also bought a straightening mist that I used all the time in my job at the Hairdressers and it really is good. I picked this up for just £2.79 which is a really cheap alternative to branded products. Bought from Sallys

4. The final thing I bought from Sallys was the St.Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse. I buy this in original. It's a really light mousse formula that goes on so smoothly and streak free. I got this for £3.99 and have used it for as long as I can remember.
St Moriz Original

5. I couldn't resist having a little look round Superdrugs as always and went straight for the MUA stand. I knew that I wanted a white Eyeliner so got this one for the bargain price of £1!!!
MUA eyeliner in Snow White

6. Again from MUA I also bought their primer. I've tested this quickly this afternoon and so far im really pleased with it. I'll post in a few weeks to let you know how i'm getting on with it.

7. Finally, with spring just around the corner, a bright pink lipstick is definitely on the cards. For £1.49 I couldn't have got a nicer shade. This is NYC Long Lasting Lipcolour in Blue Rose. A really pretty hot pink with blue shimmery undertones. Perfect.

NYC Lasting Lipcoloour Lipstick in Blue Rose.


Spring Lipstick? Yes Please!
So, this definitely has to be one of my greatest bargain days ever and I definitely can't wait for the next one!!!







Hope you enjoy beauties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x