Monday 12 March 2012

NOTD: Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Perfect Plum

NOTD: Purple shimmer with ring finger glitter...
Sorry for the Messy Application, I was doing this really really quickly


Added a coat of Barry M Hologram on the ring finger.


I love this nail polish so so much. I know the pictures are not the best quality but I really wanted to get this done. The colour is blue based purple, that looks like a block colour at first glance but the slight shimmer catches the light which creates a high shine.
The polish has such a good formula it glides on so easy and you only need one coat for an opaque finish! How many other nail polishes do that?! In the past I've worn this for at lease a week before seeing any sign of wear.
Overall I would give this Nail Polish 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x