Monday 5 March 2012

FOTD: My go to everyday look :)

I don't normally like doing FOTD because I think it can sometimes look a bit vain. However, I thought I would do it this time just to show my everyday simple make-up look.
My Everyday Makeup Look

There's just a simple neutral eye with darker tones to create depth and shimmer to bring out the colours. For the eyes I used the Sleek Storm Palette, Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara, Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner.
Everyday Eye Look

For the Face I used NYC All Day Long foundation in Fair (New Release from Superdrug), Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair. On my lips I have MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Great Lips.

Products I used: Sleek Storm Palette and Face Contour Kit, Great Lips Lip Balm, Lasting Perfection Concealer
Eyestudio Gel Liner, Scandeleyes Mascara, All Day Long Foundation and Fraulein 38 Brushes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x