Friday 9 March 2012

Sleek au naturel Palette

I've wanted this palette for so long!!! I finally got my hands on it yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with the colours. However, I do wish that I got this palette earlier for reasons I will go into later...
Love the box for this, change of design on the palette.

I love nude colours for the eyes and for a long time I was using the neutrals in the Storm palette and also my 120 colour palette. I was starting to think that i was relying on these too much so wanted something dedicated to being Nude (haha)

This palette consists of matte and shimmer colours all of which are suitable for all skin tones and ages, which is why this palette is the ultimate bargain buy. Like all of the palettes, it comes in a stylish black casing and includes a very good quality mirror and double ended sponge applicator (which i always end up losing)
I finally managed to find one that actually had the film over the top

THE WAFFLE DESIGN HAS GONE?!
Swatches:
Top Row: l-r Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe
Bottom Row: l-r Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir
So, going to back to why I said I wish I had bought the palette earlier. I had heard 'rumours' that sleek were redesigning their palettes. I didn't really think anything else about it until I went into Superdrug, got so excited that this palette was in stock, grabbed one to take a closer look and BAM! the new design was on my palette :(. The waffle print has gone!!!! The large swirly writing on the front has gone!!!! I LOVED the old design :'( sad face.

Despite the downgrade in design, I won't stop buying these palettes, I Love them too much :)

Are you a Sleek fan? Do you like the new design? Let me know what you think.



Enjoy beauties <3

2 comments:

  1. I'll be ordering the Sleek au Naturel palette today! I heard from another blogger that the waffle design was gone and I'm not sure why I'm so sad about it but I totally am, haha!

    http://www.beauty101blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth ordering the colours are beautiful and the pictures don't do it justice. Yeah I'm quite disappointed that the waffle design has gone :( but at least the colours are the same :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x