Saturday 21 April 2012

Sleek Eau La La Liners

I love a good Sleek product and this definitely is one of those products! I was torn between which colour to get, and as I was only limiting myself to one as a trial one, this choice became even harder!

The liners are designed as a multi purpose product, perfect for the eyes, lips, brows and body with a  waterproof and moisturising formula. I haven't tried them anywhere but on the lips yet. but they give a lovely even coverage with a matte finish.

I eventually settled with "Dragon Fruit" a raspberry pink colour. I chose this colour because its really appropriate for the time, and its adds a nice pop of colour without being too over board.



This is definitely having pride of place in my lip products collection for its brilliant colour and pigmentation, longevity, and its overall awesomeness!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm interested in these! Nice review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) they're a really nice addition to any makeup collection because of their durability. I had to stop myself buying all 20 colours! X

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour! Looks really nice on you!

    Lola ..x

    LolaStarHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much? The application on this wasn't the best as it was my first time using them but I do love them x

      Delete
  3. These are brill, got 3 shades last week - tonic, venom + red sky night. Planning on blogging about them tomorrow!

    http://beautythrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at tonic, but the only one they had left in store was a grubby tester one :( Send me the link when you have blogged about them, I'd love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x