Monday 9 April 2012

Colourful April! Pink Pizazz!

Hello, Lovelies.

I'm fed up of this dark and gloomy weather we've been having in the UK recently so I thought I'd try and brighten it up with a splash of colour here and there.

So today I'm going to be focusing on pink. TaDah! A colour that suits everyone, whatever the skin tone, hair colour etc...








Here's a few of my pink products that I think cheer up the gloomy weather and definitely make me smile. Remember, Pink doesn't have to be paired with white or other pinks, clash it with other colours such as blues and greens for the on trend colour blocking look.



Hope you enjoy lovelies, lots more colourful April to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x