Tuesday 17 April 2012

Lip Products Collection

I love lip products so so much, but my true love is for lipsticks I just cant get enough of them. Here's a few snap shots of my lip products.

 The Complete collection.

I don't know the brand of these but how cute?! I have a peach and red currant flavour both of which are just delish!! Neither of them give a colour to the lips but they are ultra nourishing and also SPF 4.


I love Topshops makeup range and couldn't be more pleased with these products. The lipstick is in shade "Brighton Rock" which I know is really popular amongst bloggers. The Tint is only available in one shade which is "Bitten Berry" and can be used for lips or cheeks.

I don't really have many NYC products but I think I will have to get some more after buying these. The lipstick is in shade "Blue Rose". A bright pink with blue shimmer in, which makes your teeth look shades whiter. The lip tint is in shade "persistant pink" which is a very pale pink that gives a natural looking colour to the lips.

Ahhh Collection2000 (now rebranded as Collection). I love this brand so so much. The Cream Puffs are in shade "Fairy Cake" and "Cotton Candy" (l-r) and a full review is available here. The lipsticks are in shade "Queen of Hearts" and "Ruby Red" both of which are matte shades and ultra red on the lips.

Barry M lips products aren't the best of highstreet/drugstore but these 2 are the ones that I actually do like. The "Touch of Magic" lip paint is different for everyone as it adapts to your lip tone. The pink one is shade "146" which is a very very bright barbie pink perfect for those who want statement lips.

MUA lipsticks are definitely some of the best on the highstreet and at £1 each they are a total bargain. The shades are (l-r) Shade 8, Shade 3, Shade 4, Shade 13, Shade 7. I will do individual reviews on each of these colours in the very near future.

The MUA lipsticks also have a coloured bottom to them making it easy to see what shade it is when it is in your makeup storage. This little cap comes off of the lipstick bullet and is full of the same shade lipstick. A cute little edition and totally unique (beautyuk do have lipsticks with a coloured cap but this does not contain actual product).

I also have MUA Lipglosses, and again at £1 they're another bargain. I'm not really a big lipgloss fan but these are a really nice addition to add over a matte lipstick. The shades are  top: Shade 3, bottom: Shade 5.

The miscellaneous products. I love all of these and definitely have plans to buy more. Products l-r Bare Escentuals in "Opulence", Natural Collection in "Crimson", 17 in "Twilight Teaser" ( my mum told me this was really popular in the 80's ^_^), MAC Viva Glam Gaga, and Sleek Pout Paint in " Minx".


This isn't the largest collection by any means but I definitely won't stop buying any lip products any time soon, I love them too much!!

Do you have any of these products beauties? Let me know if you want a review on any of the single products :)

1 comment:

  1. yes, I have some spanish lip balms (perfumeria GAL madrid) please visit muy blog http://robilia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x