Thursday 5 April 2012

OCC Lip Tar Dupe - Sleek Pout Paint

I've always wanted some OCC Lip Tars but the rather expensive price tag and the fact that they aren't widely available in the UK has put me off a little (I probably will get some soon though).
However, as you all know, Sleek has a range of lip products that are he perfect duplicate for the lip tars. Retailing at £4.99 and a nice amount of colours available these are a great alternative.

The formula of these is amazing, not drying on your lips perfectly pigmented and makes your lips look so luscious. You only need the tiniest amount to cover your lips, just like the lip tars so these little beauties are going to last you a hell of a long time. Just like the lip tars they can be mixed to create your own unique shade.



I love these and will definitely be buying more of them very very soon. The colour I have is "Minx" a soft peachy pink colour thats perfect for a nude lip. 
Do you have a good alternative for Lip Tars? Love these Pout Paints? Let me know Lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x