Saturday 21 April 2012

MUA Immaculate Palette

Just when you think you have enough palettes, this little beauty comes along and reminds you of the reasons why MUA is so fricking amazing! I've been blogging alot about MUA recently, but why the hell not when they keep coming up with amazing products!!

This week I took full advantage of the discount code that MUA were promoting after getting 20,000 likes on faceboook. This promotional offer was for a free immaculate palette when using the code that was given. I wanted a new eyeliner so I thought why not get the two together and save myself some money. How glad am I that I did this?!

So the Immaculate Palette retails for £8 on MUA's website and in superdrug stores, which in my opinion is so so cheap for a product like this. You get 24 shades, some of which are very similar to the mono shadows that they do for £1 each. 

The pigmentation of these colours is amazing and to be honest they rival higher end brands in terms of variety and longevity. 

The packaging is sleek, easy to carry around, and makes it easy to see exactly what product your picking up. The best thing about this I think is the back of palette, where it has a list of all of the shades that are included in the palette, so you know exactly what your using. There's also a "mini masterclass" on the back that gives you an idea using the shades in the palette.







I'm sorry the swatches aren't of a good quality but my camera is terrible at the minute. ( I think my boyfriend has changed the settings. Grrr) All of the swatches are done with one swipe so all the colours are equal.
I LOVE this product so much!! Definitely my new everyday/night staple!! Thanks MUA :)

Swatches Top Row Shades 1 to 8
Swatches Middle Row shades 9 to 16
Swatches Bottom Row Shades 17 to 24
Have you got this palette? Any looks to recommend using any of the shades? Let me know beauties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x