Saturday 14 April 2012

Colourful April: Blue Bombshell

Hello Lovelies,

This is the second instalment of the colourful april series featuring blue. I think blue is one of he colours that suits everyone and no matter how its styled it looks good.

Here are a few of my favourite blue products that  like to wear to change or update any outfit... (sorry for the picture quality but the shine kept reacting with the camera)





Are you a blue fan? What's your favourite blue product? 
Hope you enjoy beauties :)


2 comments:

  1. the shine makes it look sparkly! like they belong to Ariel or something hehe.

    loving the blog doll!
    http://breezeybee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann Thankyou beauty. I was really worried about the quality of the picture but im glad you like it.

      Xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x