Friday 27 December 2013

The most amazing day of my life.

Every single year I look forward to the festive period. It's always been my favourite time of year and this year was no exception as Olly and I were going back to my parents to spend Christmas with them and my brother. I was also quite excited because this was the first year that I didn't know what my present from Olly. Normally I have to choose it myself or point him in the right direction as he doesn't like the responsibility of buying something I like. This year though, he did amazingly!

On Christmas Eve, just as we were settling down for the night, he gave me a parcel and told me it was an early Christmas present. I didn't really know what to expect, but I opened it anyway. I'm still overwhelmed but...HE PROPOSED! I won't go into all of the details because I think it's still quite a private moment, but I can tell you that I cried and then obviously said yes. The ring is absolutely beautiful and he couldn't have picked one anymore perfect. It really was the best Christmas present I could have ever wished for!

I just wanted to say a great big thank you to those of you who have sent your congratulations to me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. It really does mean the world to me and I wish I could thank you all in person. I can't wait to start planning our wedding and I'm sure I will be sharing everything with you all along the way. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, wherever in the world you were and that your day was filled love and happiness. Enjoy the rest of the festive period, and have a very happy New Year.
Lots of love to you all xxx

6 comments:

  1. congrats hun! thats such amazing news x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! honestly does sound like the perfect christmas present haha, i bet you were on a high all week! followed you on bloglovin:)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm still on a high, it was such a surprise xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x