Tuesday 17 December 2013

Festive Lip Picks

If you can't wear a statement lip at Christmas when can you? Switching up my lip colour is one of my favourite things to change when it comes to my makeup. Th problem is that there are too many different shades to choose from! So, I've whittled it down to these five to show you my Festive Lip Picks!


First up we have bloggers favourite, MAC's Russian Red. A beautiful matte, blue-toned red that will make you stand out from the Christmas crowd. I love to wear this with just a slick of black eyeliner and some mascara, for an effortlessly glam look!
Next is NYX Gloss in Real Nude. This is my lip colour of choice, for when I have a smokey eye. This is a stunning pink toned nude gloss that makes lip full and healthy. 
Gosh Light and Shine Lipgloss in 01 is by far the prettiest gloss I have ever seen. It's a clear gloss that full of iridescent glitters which sparkle in the light. I love this layered over other lipsticks but it equally as pretty on its own. My swatch below just doesn't do it justice.
Next up is another blogger fave in the form of Rimmel Kate Moss 107. This deep raspberry shade is a suit all, purse friendly, and all round pretty lip product. This is one of those that looks as though you've spent hours on your makeup, even if it has been a 5 minute rush job.
Finally, I've chosen another MAC shade, this time being Rebel. I love the purpley tone to this, and think that it makes such a statement against the rest of your makeup. It looks lovely with a bright eye and falsies. 


So there we have my Festive Lip Picks. I know that when I go home to my parents in a few days for Christmas, these will be coming with me in my makeup bag. 
I would love to know what your favourite lip shades are over winter?

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x