Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Makeup #1 : Festive Emerald

There's nothing better than getting ready for Christmas. I love getting my new party dress on and doing my hair and makeup. I thought that I would show you some of my favourite makeup looks for this time of year, starting with my most loved!

I can't remember why I applied this look last year because wearing colour is something I normally steer away from, unless it's on the lips. So, to wear colour on my eyes was a huge step out of my comfort zone but I'm actually really enjoying it. This is the look that I'll be wearing all Christmas time, and below I'll write a list of products that I've used...


The products that I used were:
Erborian BB Creme au Ginseng 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Foxy all over the lid and Chopper Eyeshadow lightly in the crease (N2 Palette)
MUA Forest Green Eyeliner Pencil
MUA Chaos Eyeshadow (Smoked Palette)
MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara
MAC Matte Bronze Powder
Sleek Suede Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
NYX Real Nude Lipgloss

Wow, that's a a lot of products! I think that although this look is simple, it's really eye catching because of the pop of colour on the lower lashline. I also love how festive the shade of green is, and it will easily suit all skin tones. 
I just know that I will be wearing this look all over the festive period, and might even try it with a red lip. 
What is your favourite festive look?

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x