Tuesday 31 December 2013

And a Happy New Year...

I know that these posts have been all over everyone's dashboard today but I thought that I would do a quick post. 
This year has by far been the most eventful one so far, and I've loved every minute. There were a lot of ups and downs, some more memorable than others, but I guess that's all part of the fun! Each twist and turn has brought something new and exciting, and I can only hope that 2014 holds something just as fun! 

This year I graduated, turned 21, went to some lovely blogger events, visited some beautiful countries and spent some time with some amazing people. All of this made this year perfect, but none more than getting engaged to my beautiful fiancé, Olly, just last week on Christmas Eve. This year really has been perfect and I couldn't have asked for anymore!
I also wanted to say Thankyou to all you for taking some time out of your day for reading my blog. When I started nearly 2 years ago, I never expected to enjoy writing or for as many to people to read it. I have plenty of exciting things planned for my blog in 2014 and I'm s excited to share them with you! Again, a bit giant Thankyou hug to each and every one of you. Here's to another great year!

Wherever you are tonight, I hope you have a super evening with loved ones and bring the new year in, in style. Eat, drink and be merry, but most of all be safe! See you next year! 

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x