Friday 6 December 2013

Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic

I love when it gets round to the colder months because I know that lush will be releasing the Christmas bath products. Every year they do better than the last, and this year is no exception! As soon as I saw the products that they would be releasing, I knew that Shoot For The Stars would be mine. Just look how pretty it is!
Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic

The first thing that drew me in was the really pretty design. The bright blue, yellow and pink don't really scream Christmas but I quite like that. It is quite a large bath ballistic, which next to most of Lush's products is the usual size, but put it next to Cinders and it looks bloody huge! However, the size of this means that it lasts for pretty much the whole bath time, and those who like to cut theirs up, you will get a good few baths out of this.

Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic
When this beauty is dropped into the bath, it turns the water into a lovely, deep purple shade, which has little flashes of pink and yellow. It's quite foamy, which is very similar to their original bath ballistics, like Dragons Egg or Fizzbanger. As it fizzes away, it reminds me of Twilight with the colour that it gives and the glitter that fills the bath. The final appearance of it looks deep like the sky on a brisk winters night. Deep purple and full of twinkly stars. The scent is extremely different though. Lush lovers might have noticed that this bath ballistic has the same scent as Honey I Washed The Kid, which is a old favourite of mine. The scent was really lovely and filled the whole apartment for hours. There is also Bergamont Oil in this, which makes the water so soft and luxurious. My skin also felt much smoother and required less body butter after my bath. Bonus!
Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic

Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic
I loved this bath ballistic and will definitely be going out to stock up on them. If you love a relaxing bath with a beautiful scent, and for your bath to look as beautiful as the night sky, then go out and buy this now! I promise you that you will not regret it! 
You can purchase this online here from Lush's website or from your nearest Lush Store.

4 comments:

  1. I am liking the sound of this and I love the explosion of colour x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours of this are super prettyXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like something I should try!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of these just to watch them fizzling away in the bath. Not sure if it's worth the money yet though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x