Thursday 29 November 2012

Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser

I have to say that I had my reservations about trying this, surely it wouldn't live up to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish? But I do have to say that I really like it.


I was starting to run out my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish so needed something that could replace it until I had a chance to get a new one. As I was in superdrugs, I had a look at their new vitamin E range and was really impressed with the variety of products and the reasonable prices. So this product was placed in my basket ready to take home with me.

First thing I noticed was how big the tube was, so it is real value for money. But the muslin cloth is really really nice quality. Obviously not on par with the Liz Earle ones, but for the price I paid, I really could not moan.

The actual cleanser is rather thick, smells divine and is gentle on skin. What more could you want? It removed my make up effortlessly, and made my skin look brighter. I've been using this for about a week now alongside my regular skin care routine and my skin looks great. Whilst the cleanser is great product for those on a budget, it doesnt match up to the Liz Earle version that is famous on the bloggersphere. 

I would repurchase this, and would probably use it for travel or like in this instance if I had run out of my favourite.

Have you tried this hot cloth cleanser? 

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried the Liz Earl one, what does that do that makes it better? xxx Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just the noticeable difference in quality that makes the Liz Earle one that bit better. But this one is a great place to start xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x