Thursday 22 November 2012

Subtle Christmas Glitter

If your not a fan of bright, glittery eyes then this look might be the one that you decide to sport this festive season.

Here is the look that I thought would be a nice alternative to my Festive Glitter Eyes which you can read here.

This is just a bare lid, a very light bronze placed in the creased, a gold glitter liner and a black liquid liner. Very simple but still with a festive feel. The products that I used were...
Mac Paint pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Snakebite, YDK and Bootycall)
Collection Glitter Liner in Funk
Rimmer Liquid Liner 
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara

this is still a bold and eye catching look without being too over the top or in your face sort of thing. I think its lovely for all the festivities that happen around this time of year

Hope you like this look. Will you be wearing anything similar this christmas?
I'd love to see any festive looks that you have done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x