Sunday 25 November 2012

MUA Intense Kisses Lipgloss

The third MUA post in as many days, I'm on a roll! When my package from their website arrived this week, these were the things I was most excited to try.
The two shades that I got were Sealed with a kiss and Kiss and tell, both of which are beautiful colours and extremely wearable


First up is Sealed with a kiss. This is a beautiful nude colour that looks lovely worn alone or over the lipstick "Bare" from MUA. I'e worn this most days for an effortless nude lip, or on a night out when I've had a dark smokey eye.

Next up is Sealed with a kiss. This is a very bright raspberry colour , which doesn't look to overpowering on the lip. I have worn this alone once, but I prefer it layered over a liner or a lipstick of similar colour.


You can tell from both of the swatches above, each of these is extremely glossy with a high reflective shine. The texture is extremely thick, similar to a liquid lipstick. Due to them being slightly thicker than a normal gloss, they do have fantastic staying power, which I was really surprised by. The packaging is also really nice as I think it looks more sophisticated than normal MUA products or other drugstore/high street brands.

Have you tried any of these lip glosses? What's your favourite shade?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh both of these looks beautiful!! I love how MUA is super affordable too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colors are gorgeous. I've gotten a few MUA products in recent swaps and Im in love with the brand now:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely see if you can get your hands on some more in another swap they're so good x

      Delete
  3. I love these! MUA is such a great brand, I've been all over them recently. You have such a beautiful lip shape :) Found you on the bblogger chat! Newest follower :) x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x