Monday 31 March 2014

This Week...#3


Had a clear out: I have more clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery than I know what to do with, so I decided that I would do a big spring clean of them. There were many items sent to the local charity shop and some were given to my mum. It felt good to de-clutter and free up some space.

Ordered new furniture: I know that this isn't that exciting, but when we moved into this apartment, it was supposed to be a stop gap. We've now been here almost three years so I figured that it was high time that I got some extra bits to make it homely. I'm really getting into home interiors, so this has been a nice little project for me.

Looked for jobs abroad: Some of you will know that I've just started a new job which I love, but working abroad is always something that I've wanted to do. I'm not fussed where in the world, but I just think that working somewhere warm and exotic would be so exciting.

Okay, so not the most exciting of posts but I do really enjoy looking back over my week and sharing it with you. I'm hoping to post a few makeup looks this week, so keep an eye for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x