Monday 24 March 2014

This Week...#2

I have been a little bit quite on the blogging front over the past week. Truth be told, I wasn't really feeling it and didn't want to publish half hearted posts. Time has come around really quickly since my last (and first) "This Week" post, but I have to say I have been rather looking forward to writing this weeks, as I have had a very full on week. 


Went back to my hometown: Travelling back to Leeds is always something that I look forward to, whether it be for a day or a week. Been a Leeds girl born and bred, I always feel so comfortable back there, and love seeing how the city is constantly changing.

Celebrated my Dads 50th Birthday: This was my reasoning for going back home, and we had some amazing celebrations. It was so lovely to spend some quality time with my parents and brother, and catching up with old friends.

Completed my training for my new job: This has been such a long time coming! I was offered the job in the January and have only just completed the training. It has been quite stressful and difficult at times, but it has all been worth it.

Got a haircut: This isn't the most exciting thing in the world but it is a big deal to me. The last time I went to a hair salon was October last year and my hair was desperate for a trim. Having really thick hair is such a pain, but now it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Discovered new beauty favourites: I had got myself into a bit of a beauty rut and was finding it hard to get out of it. When I was packing my makeup bag to go back to my mum and dads, I made sure that I put in items that were barely used or brand new as opposed to my everyday items. It ended up working really well and  have got some new favourite items.

I've really been enjoying writing these weekly summaries, even if I do ramble on a bit. What have you been getting up to this week?

Don't forget to enter my Blog Birthday Giveaway Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x