Friday 28 February 2014

Spring Beauty Wishlist

Ahh Spring. The most beautiful of all seasons. I love this time of year when it feels as though we are transitioning from the cold, harsh winters and the light at the end of the tunnel is a pastel hue that just screams spring! Pretty much everything about spring pleases me, from the fashion, to the scenery and of course, the makeup. I thought I would share with you the beauty items that I've been lusting after for the up and coming spring season.


1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta
I love a bit of blusher and these blogger hyped ones are firmly on my radar. The shade that I'm lusting after the most is Radiant Magenta. I think that this shade will look really lovely throughout spring.

2. The New Black Nail Polish set in Cream Puff
Five pretty pastel shades that look deliciously sweet. These will look so pretty throughout spring and will complement any outfit. I know that these will definitely be adorning my manicures in the very near future.

3. DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Urban Violet
Wow. That's a mouthful. I tested this little beauty out in boots a few days ago and ever since I've not been able to stop wanting to smell it. I know that might sound a bit weird, but it really is beautiful. If you've not tested this yet then go your nearest boots asap.

4. Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe
In spring/summer, I like to wear a very minimal eye makeup. I prefer to add a neutral shadow, no liner and very defined lashes. I think that it gives a bit more of a wide eyed look, which is one that I favour. I think that this little set of mascaras will fit the bill just perfectly.

5. Topshop Lipstick in Peach Sundae
How cute is the name of this lipstick? I love to wear deep, vampy shades in the colder months but always look forward to the pastels and coral shades. This is just the prettiest lipstick and I'm pretty sure I don't have anything like it in my collection. This will definitely be my most worn shade once purchased.

6. Moroccan Oil
This is an all year rounder for me, but even more so in spring. I don't know about you, but I tend to do a lot more with my hair in the spring/summer months. After the cold months when my hair is constantly worn down, I like to wear it up in pretty buns and braids which can take its toll on my locks, so this treatment is a must.

So there we have my Spring Wishlist. I'm pretty sure that I will be adding some more items in the next few weeks. What are your spring must haves and lust afters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x