Monday 24 February 2014

Recent Purchases!

Finally! A new blog post!
I'm finally feeling better and got round to filming my second YouTube video today. I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to share with you some of the bits and bobs that I've bought over the past few weeks. It's not too much but there are a few homey bits and some beauty items that I've been wanting to try for a while.
I'm still new to the whole YouTube and filming malarkey, but I am really enjoying it so far. I'm hoping to get better at editing though but I'm sure that will come with time.
Can't wait for the next video! You can watch my videos and subscribe to my channel here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x