Saturday 22 February 2014

Where have I been?

Another one of those "Where have I been?" posts. I hate writing these sort of posts because they always leave me feeling a little disappointed in myself, but as I was on a roll with my posting schedule, I thought it would be fair to just give you a little update.
Last week I started with an almighty cold which doesn't go very well in hand with my asthma. I was feeling a little under the weather but still felt well enough to continue with my everyday activities. Then as the days went on, I started to feel much worse so took a trip to the doctors to be told I had a chest infection. Great. I was prescribed antibiotics but after 5 days these had no effect and I was actually feeling a lot worse. Another trip to the doctors and I found out I had a severe viral infection which had deprived me of sleep. This has been making my anxiety become much more frequent, mainly because I don't really deal with illness very well and because I have just been so tired. 
I'm starting to feel much better now and I'm very much looking forward to getting back into the blogging routine. I've been more disappointed that I haven't been able to keep up with my YouTube channel as I've only posted one video on there so far and was really looking forward to doing some more uploads. I promise that I will get back into the swing of things very soon!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x