Friday 7 February 2014

Boots Haul

It's been a long time since a haul has featured here on my little blog. Why I hear you ask? Well I have been a little very short on funds. If there has been a product that I've wanted, then it really has had to have been a justified purchase. But this week I thought that I would have a wander round Boots, which lets face it, never ends with any of us leaving empty handed. I picked up a few items, but surprisingly enough there were no makeup bits. I know, I know it's a shocker but here is what I did end up buying....


First up I purchased the Garnier Moisture Match fro combination to oily skin. I've heard pretty good things about this, so I'm excited to try it out. All of the variations of this moisturiser looked pretty good, but I thought this would be better suited to my skin.

Next is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've been wanting this ever since it's release and really struggled to find. I managed to snap up the last bottle so it must have been fate! I love Bioderma but really didn't get on with the L'Oreal version, so I'm hoping this will live up to the hype.

Then I had a bit of a moment at the VO5 stand! My friend swears by their dry shampoo and I have really fallen out of love with Batiste, so I thought that I would VO5s a go. It was 2 for £5  on the styling products so I also picked up their Dry Texturising spray which I have high hopes for. Finally, I have always used their Heat Defence Spray and I was starting to run low so picked up another one.

Finally, the most boring of all the products and it's the Nivea Invisible Deodorant. I use this for my nights out as there's nothing than putting on your little black dress after applying deodorant and getting white streaks on it. This is an old favourite of mine and will always be a night out essential.

So there we have my haul from Boots. I know it's not the most exciting haul but I thought that I would share it nonetheless. What have you been buying recently?

1 comment:

  1. The Garnier Micellar water is definitely at the top of my "to try" list, I've heard very good things about it!

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x