Friday 26 April 2013

A quick apology...

I just thought that I would take 2 minutes to just explain why there has been a distinct lack of posts lately here on RL. Anyone who is a university student will understand. Last month I had the stress of Dissertation Deadline which pretty much drove me into the ground. Now I am under constant stress due to revision. I have exams over the next two weeks and then I have finished my university life. After these next two weeks, I will be back to blogging as normal. There will still be a few blog posts here and there whenever I get a spare few moments.

Thankyou for being so understanding and I can't wait to get back into the full swing of things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x