Saturday 6 April 2013

Shopping my stash #4

This week I have definitely being stuck in a makeup rut. Things needed changing desperately and the only way to do that was to rifle through my collection and pick out some new products.

Here's what I picked this week...

Firstly, my skin has been terrible for the past few weeks after getting really dry skin in Prague. As a result of this I've had a few red patches and my skin has been really uneven so something full coverage is essential. This is why I've chosen MAC's Studio Sculpt foundation and Kiko 3D Lifting Concealer. Both of these will give me the coverage I need to cover up any of the uneven areas. 

I also chose MAC's Fluer Power Powder Blusher. Simply because I'm bored of my taupe shade from the winter and now that the sun has made a small appearance, I think it's time to start cracking out the pinks and corals.

For my eyes, I picked Sleek's i-divine palette in Oh So Special. I really like these soft pinks and browns for a simple but effective eye look. This was one of the first Sleek Palettes that I purchased, so it's about time that it got some loving again.

Finally, put away those winter hues and get out your bright lip colours. The first product I thought of was Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick. This is a beautiful bright pink shade that dries to a near matte finish and lasts for hours and hours on the lips. Perfect for spring.

Have you shopped your stash this week? I'm really looking forward to getting more spring make up out  and ready for the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x