Tuesday 2 April 2013

Prague Haul

Whilst in Prague last week I was keeping my eye out some amazing finds in the stores there. In the City Centre there were just the typical souvenir shops that you normally expect to see. However, I did buy a few bits in Duty Free and in Sephora, so I thought I would show you the things that I bought.


The first thing was something that I have been lusting after for along time and that is MAC's Russian Red. I couldn't decide between that and Ruby Woo but after seeing swatches on various blogs, I was sold with RR.  With the duty free price being £12.00 I couldn't resist.

I also bought a Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I do already have one of these but I am running really low, so while I was there and it was cheaper I thought I may as well buy another. The Duty Free price of this was £11.00.

When in Prague, I didn't expect to see a Sephora. When I walked in, I noticed that everything from Sephora's was 3 for 2 so of course I had to buy three items obviously. The first thing I picked up was the Super Gelee Makeup Remover. I didn't really need this but curiosity got the better of me.

My skin was also super dry whilst I was there due to the freezing temperatures so I picked up the Flawless Moisturising Lotion. This is so so nice, I'm starting to regret not getting a back up. Expect a full review soon.

The third thing I bought was a small lip balm. I did take my Balmi one with me, but I just really liked the look of this one so couldn't resist. It does have a tiny bit of shimmer in and I've found it perfect for applying under lipstick.

So that's my small-ish haul from my trip. I can't wait for my next trip so that I can get more MAC products from Duty Free for a cheaper price.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, looking forward to the full review xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian red is an absolutely gorgeous colour! its just soooo gorgeous! i love a blue red

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sephora, so jealous you went to Prague, it's lovely there
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blotspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x