Friday 21 September 2012

Tag: Liebster Blog Award

A Few days ago I received a tweet from the lovely Becca, who writes The English Rose, to tell me that she had nominated me and ten other girls for the Liebster Blog Award Tag. I was thrilled, because I love that this is a really fun and easy way to interact with other bloggers. 

The Rules: 

Each blogger tagged must write 11 random facts about themselves.
They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger.
They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
They must tag some bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The blogger must be told.
No tag backs.
Heres the 11 random facts about myself...
                                                      I love books so much.
I have a dog called Jackson. (yes named after the character in Hannah Montana)
I live with my boyfriend.
I study at Manchester Metropolitan University.
I can speak Spanish.
I'm originally from Leeds.
My favourite film is Dirty Dancing.
My middle name is Ellen.
I have a tattoo on my back.
I love mexican food and culture.
My Birthday is August 12th.
The questions from Becca...

1. What's your favourite piece of Jewellery to wear?
Definitely my Topshop spiked necklace

2. If you could only wear one perfume/scent for your entire life, what would it be?
Viktor and Rolf, Flowerbomb

3. Twilight or Harry Potter?
HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

4. What fashion item could you not live without?
Skinny Jeans are my go to item

5. What's your favourite hair care product?
Anything by Aussie

6. What's your favourite drink?
A typical cup of tea. But on a night out I love a good cocktail

7. What's your favourite TV Show?
Friends (even after all this time)

8. Lush or Body Shop?
Lush

9. What are your career aspirations?
I want to be an interpreter for Immigration

10. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, everytime

11. What advice would you give someone who wants to start a beauty/fashion blog?
Just go for it. But don't let it get in the way of any jobs/school/college etc. Don't worry about what others will think, it's your blog so just enjoy writing it.

For those who I have tagged, here are your questions?

1. Beauty or Fashion?
2. What is your holy grail product?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. Favourite holiday destination?
7. Heels or Flats?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. Twitter or Facebook?
10. How would you describe your style?
11. Neutral or Brights?

The bloggers I've tagged...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x