Sunday 23 September 2012

MUA Pro-Brow Kit

Only in the past 12 months have I started filling in my brows, and I honestly cannot imagine leaving this step out of my everyday beauty regime.

I used to use an eyebrow pencil to do this and it took a real effort to get my brows looking natural and not like I had shaved them off and drawn them back on...

Then this little beauty came into my life and my brows have never looked better. Honestly, I have quite unruly brows I have my mother to thank for this, but over the years I've learnt to keep them tame and looking neat.





I found using this brow kit extremely easy and effortless for lovely, natural brows that I try so hard to achieve. The kit consists of two powders for shading, a highlighter, a wax for setting the brows and a small angled brush with tweezers. The first time I used the kit, I used the small brush, not easy. There's nothing wrong with the actual brush, its just the size of it. Instead I've used my Real Techniques brow brush from the starter set. The powders are perfectly suited for my skin tone, I use the lighter shade first to go quickly over my brows and then the darker shade to fill in properly. The wax is lovely and light, setting the brows perfectly.

In all honesty, the highlighter shade is too dark for what it is supposed to be used for, but thats not a loss because of the cheap price.

Ok, so it's not as superior as Benefits Browzings, but for ladies on a budget, there really is nothing better than this.

This Brow Kit is availble from MUA Online or from selected Superdrugs stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x