Tuesday, 18 September 2012

How much is your face worth? Part 1

I've finally taken the plunge and completed the "How much is your face worth?" tag. I have to be honest and say that I was quite nervous about doing this post because I hate it to seem like I'm bragging or being big headed about what sort of make up I use. However, these posts seem to be really popular amongst the blogging community at the moment, so I thought what the heck!

After doing this post, I have decided that I'm going to do a 'Part 2' of this post, but with a budget. I haven't set this budget. So, there will be a contrast between this post where I didn't care about the cost of the products and just used what I wanted, and the next post where I have set myself a strict budget. 

I hope that this comes in useful for people who own both High-end and High-street makeup items. So, exactly how much is my face worth?


Products used and prices:
Witch Anti Blemish Primer £6.99
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW20 £24.00
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 £14.50
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium £21.00
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Lightyear (Heavenly Creatures) £21.00
MAC Blusher Fleur Power £17.50
MAC Paintpot Soft Ochre £14.50
MUA Undressed Palette £4.00
MAC Fluidline Dark Diversion (Styleseekers) £14.00
MAC Kohl Teddy £14.00
MUA Brow Pencil £1.00
Rimmel Day to Night Mascara £5.99
Eylure Lashes £5.45
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.25
MAC Lipstick Creme Cup £14.00
Total: £270.67

Wowzas! That's quite alot! I would be quite interested to know how much it would come to if I included brushes and skincare, it would be a hell of a lot more. Although this is high amount to spend on makeup, I didn't buy it all at once and obviously it doesn't cost this much every time I use it. I don't regret buying any of these products because the quality is great, I like the way they work for me, and they last a long time. But looking a the overall price like that is a little bit scary!! 
I am looking forward to the budget version of this post, now that I've completed this one.


 Sorry for the dodgy face picture :| But this was the look that came from using all of the products above.

Have you done this tag? Send me the links if you have I would love to see them :)


4 comments:

  1. im afraid to see how much money i spend on my face lol great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, nice mix of high end and drugstore products! Mine was about the same price too! :) xx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry here's the link to mine :) xx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-much-is-your-face-worth-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x