Saturday 17 August 2013

The One and Only: Tag

A BIG hello to you all! I said on Twitter a while ago that I had lost my Blogging mojo. No matter where I looked, I couldn't find it, so posts on RL have been few and far between. However, I'm back now and am making more of a concious effort to post on here a lot more often. 
I thought that for this post I would do something a little bit different to usual and I saw this tag on quite a few other blogs, so that is what I'm going to do today. 

This tag is "The One and Only" tag and obviously it is based around the one item from different types of products that you absolutely cannot live without. Here it goes! 

If you could only have one_____ what would it be? And why?

Primer:
Definitely Benefits POREfessional! I have really obvious pores so anything that can reduce the appearance of them is a winner in my eyes. Even my very unobservant boyfriend noticed a difference the first time I used this.

Base Product:
This has to be MAC Studio Fix Fluid. It's such a great match for my skin tone, evens out imperfections and lasts all day long!

Concealer:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Beige. Hands down the best concealer I've used. This stuff covers like a dream without looking too cakey and instantly brightens my stubborn under eye circles.

Powder:
My beloved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium is the definite winner for this category. I love this because it's not entirely matte but sets my foundation really nicely whilst adding minimal coverage, just to be on the safe side of things.

Blush (Cream or Powder):
This was a hard one for me but I eventually settled on the blush from Elf's Blush and Contouring Powder in St.Lucia. This is a beautiful rose gold blush that looks incredibly natural on my cheeks, and it's an absolute dream to apply.

Bronzer:
I would have to say its Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer. I think that this makes me look like I've been sat in the sun (I can dream) and it applies so nicely to the face.

Highlighter:
MAC's Soft and Gentle. I very rarely use highlighter as I tend to forget it but when I do, this is the one I reach for.

Makeup Brush (Single):
Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I have been using this every day since purchase and use it for everything from foundation, to cream blusher, bronzer and everything else. 

Eyebrow Product:
I really don't have a favourite because I alternate between so many different things, I'm still searching for the one.

Eyeshadow (Single)
Hands down, it's YDK from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I use his pretty much everyday either as an all over lid colour, or on my lower lashline. Love!

Eyeliner:
Definitely Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero. This eyeliner will not budge all day and its a true black. It's everything I need in an eyeliner.

Mascara:
Again, I alternate between so many but I would have to say Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara. I know a lot of people don't like this but it really works well for me.

Lipstick, Lipgloss or Lipstain:
My absolute favourite is MAC's Creme Cup: It's such a pretty colour that can be worn all year round, and goes with any makeup look, outfit, or occasion.

Lip Liner:
MAC's Cherry is the only lipliner I own that gets any use so I guess it will have to be that.

Lip Balm:
Malibu SPF30 LipBalm. This is the only lipbalm that I have found that helps my lips in the summer months.

Nail Polish:
I hate to be a blogger Cliché but it's Essie Mint Candy Apple. This is the perfect mint green shade that looks amazing with a tan.

So, that was the One and Only tag. I had so much fun writing this but it really was hard trying to figure out what my favourite items. I also realised that I have far too much stuff, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I also tag everyone to do this!

If you have done this tag, I would love to see what your favourites are so feel free to link it below. Also, don't forget that I'm currently holding a summer giveaway which you can enter here :)


1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x