Saturday 17 August 2013

#midsummermeet


On Thursday, I was so privileged to attend the #midsummermeet in Manchester. It seems that us Northern Bloggers have been very lucky recently as there are more and events being held up here. Firstly, I have to say a massive thanks to MyBag, LookFantastic and AllSole Social for inviting me to the wonderful evening that they had organised!

The event was held in the Walrus Canteen and Lounge, located in the Northern Quarter. Upon arrival we were signed in and shown to the basement where it was brands and bloggers central. Glass of wine in hand, it was so lovely to chat to all the different brands which were, Benefit, Burts Bees, Nails Inc MoroccanOil, Evo, and L'Oreal. I really enjoyed learning about the different products that the brands had to offer and speaking to the experts in that field. 

There were also demonstrations from many of the brands which were absolutely incredible, especially the contouring masterclass from the lovely ladies at Benefit. To add to the incredible hair and beauty brands, there were also some fashion brands that were showcased around the room. Just look at how cute those Grafea Rucksacks are, and an overload of pretty in the from of friendship bracelets.


Every little thing had been thought of, from a free drinks token to cute miniature cupcakes, which were heavenly. For me, the best part of the evening was putting a face to the blogs that I have been reading for a long time, and meeting some really wonderful ladies. I also have to add that the goodie bag was so, so generous, I am honestly so overwhelmed to have so many new products to try out.


Again, a massive thankyou to MyBag, LookFantastic, AllSole and the girls for organising it. It really was a wonderful night :)

Also, don't forget that I'm currently running a summer giveaway which you can enter here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x