Saturday 31 August 2013

Boots Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes

I'm sure we all know how important it is to take our makeup off at the end of the day. I'm going to hold my hands up and say that n more than one occasion, I've woken up in the morning with a couple of panda eyes. It happens to the best of us, but now that I've set myself an extensive cleansing routine, morning panda eyes are a thing of the past.

Obviously, I have my cleansing products which include the staples like Bioderma and Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, but these little miracle wipes are a lovely little edition which makes removing my makeup just that bit easier. I've been using these after my regular cleanser at the end of the day and then splashing my face with cold water, and they have been working a treat.


The first thing that I noticed about these was that they are more of a cloth than your typical face wipe. Being slightly thicker makes them more durable, whilst still being incredibly gentle on the skin. These remove any left over little bits of makeup that my cleanser didn't get and just overall refreshing my face. I've also noticed that my skin is much clearer and brighter since using these. They are perfect for just putting in my handbag and for everyday use. 

I will most definitely be purchasing these again and recommend them to everyone who is looking for clearer, brighter skin. 
These are available from Boots, although I can't remember the price and Boots website is down at the moment but I will update this post as soon as it is up and running again.

*Don't forget that there is still time to enter my giveaway here :)*

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x