Tuesday 11 November 2014

Why I Fell Out Of Love With Blogging...

It has been two months since I last posted here on my little blog, and even in the run up before my last post, it was few and far between. The truth is that I fell out of love with blogging for a while, a number of reasons played part in this but ultimately a break was exactly what I needed. 

Anyone who is a blogger, be it as a full time job or as a hobby, will know that sometimes trying to switch off from blogging is difficult. Trying to find a work/life balance was something that I started to find extremely difficult, and to be honest, I still do. I seriously applaud those who find it easy, because it's something that I'm still working on. When I was offered my job, I realised that I would need to come up with some sort of blogging schedule, but instead I just blogged as and when I could. This quickly meant that I was just forgetting about my blog, and finding myself making the most of my days off. I soon found out that I didn't really miss blogging, and I was enjoying reading them more than I was writing them. Now that I've had a proper break, I'm ready to jump back into the swing of things.

During my break, I've still been buying makeup and the like so I have plenty of posts lined up for you. I can't wait to be back blogging on a regular basis :)

Massive thankyou to you all for staying with me, I'm sure that I will have something to thank you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x