Sunday 14 September 2014

Harry Potter Studio Tour

Okay, so I know that there have been a million and one posts about this, but I couldn't not write one! I had been looking forward to this day for so long, and whilst on the tour I was beside myself with excitement. I thought that I would share a few of my favourite photos from the day (I snapped around 400 pictures!), but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't been so I'll keep the photos down to a minimum.

The Warner Brothers Studio Tour is located in Watford, and was relatively easy to get to. We drove, but there is a shuttle bus that takes you from the train station which did seem very popular. The outside of the building had me really excited, with wizard chess pieces and sound effects. The foyer was pretty impressive too. Pictures of the cast, props, a gift shop and Starbucks made waiting for our tour a piece of cake. 


The tour itself is absolutely incredible! I don't really want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't been so won't go into too much detail, but it really did blow my mind. The attention to detail is incredible, and even those who were not familiar with the films would be amazed. Each set has been perfectly presented, and the workmanship that must have gone into the making of it all is really something special!


I'm so pleased that I have been, being a huge fan of both the books and the films. I would happily go again and again. Definitely a must see!

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x