Tuesday 18 November 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel

Skincare is something that I have been trying to up my game in. I'm starting to know what works best for my skin, and what should be avoided. One brand that has consistently been a stand out for me is La Roche-Posay, and this product is definitely a firm favourite in my routine.

The Purifying Foaming Gel is one of those simple products that really doesn't seem to be a must have judging by its appearance, but it's pretty amazing. This is a light weight gel, very similar to a face wash or hand soap consistency. I just splash my face with cold water, apply a small amount and massage into my face, then rinse off. It really is the most simple step in my skin care routine, and yet it is probably my most effective. I do this step morning and night, on a night using my Sephora cleansing brush for a more intense clean. 



This is designed to get rid of any build up on the skin that can cause blemishes and excess oil. It lifts any dirt and makeup without stripping the skin. For me, I have oily skin, but this helps to balance the oils in my skin without drying it out completely which is a god send, especially in this cold weather! I tend to use this as my second cleanser in my double cleanse routine, but it still works amazingly on its own. I have been using this since August have really noticed an improvement in my skins appearance. It is much smoother, I don't have to powder as much as before, and there are definitely less blemishes.

I have the 400ml version which I bought in France but you can buy this in Boots and Escentual in a 200ml tube. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x