Saturday 19 April 2014

My Night Out Makeup

Nights out are few and far between for me. Whilst I was at Uni I would be out most nights and all I would have to show for it would be a raging hangover and a deep hole in my bank account! Now though, I find myself going out and actually enjoying making some memories, with meals out and some drinks with friends. Last night, Olly and I went out with some friends for a delicious meal and a catch up. I had been looking forward to it all week and had such a lovely night. I also really enjoyed getting ready, as I always do, but I just felt really relaxed and used some new products. So, I thought that it would be nice to share with you Face of the Evening and the makeup bits and bobs that I used.


Base:
Monu Firming Moisturiser (review coming soon!)
Bourjois CC Eye Cream
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20
ELF All Over Cover Stick Apricot Beige

Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Powder 125 Nude Beige
ELF Bronzer Cool (review coming soon!)
MAC Fleur Power Blusher
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Lilac Petal
Benefit Browzings

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Stila In The Light Palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lipstick Creme Cup
MAC Dazzleglass Baby Sparks

Hair:
L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist Enforcing Shampoo and Conditioner
Moroccan Oil
Left to air dry 
Styled with GHD Irons
Aussie High Shine Hairspray

Wow, that was a lot of products! I really liked this makeup look and think that I'll probably wear it more often. I wanted something with a classic look so thought a soft neutral eye with a bit of depth would go well with a soft pink lip. 

What is your night out makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x