Saturday 30 November 2013

Blogging Break Update

Hello Sweeties, 
So you can probably tell that posts have been few and far between here on this little blog. Truth is, I've been feeling a little less than motivated these past few weeks. I've been battling with a raging cold for a while now and it's left me less than feeling great. I didn't really intend to take a break from blogging but it has sort of just happened after being unwell, so I thought that I would just post a quick update. 

This year I'm hoping to do plenty of Christmas Makeup Looks and other festive posts starting from next week. So I promise that regular posting will resume very soon. Just as soon as my cold clears up. Now someone pass me the tissues...

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x