Tuesday 17 September 2013

Lipstick Switch Up

As much as I love summer, I can't help but get a little very excited when autumn comes around. I think this is when shades of makeup are at their very best. My most favourite thing to switch up is my lipstick. 

During the summer time, I love to wear bright and neon shades, but as soon as autumn comes around I love nothing more than berry and vampy shades. Here are some of my faourites...


Each one of these shades still has tonnes of colour but has a darker tone to it. I know that everyone goes on about their love for berry and vampy tones throughout autumn, and at the risk of sounding like a cliché, they really do set off the rest of your makeup. I love wearing these with a really simple eye probably just some winged eyeliner and mascara, then a tiny touch of blusher. Pretty much just let my lips do all of the talking (pun fully intended...). I tried to pick a range of prices for these lipsticks, so that there is something to suit every budget. Although, all of them are just as good as the last, whether its a £1 shade from MUA or a £15 one from MAC. 

I do switch up pretty much everything else in my makeup routine and will be sharing the rest with you very soon. I'd love to see what you change about your makeup throughout the seasons, or if you keep the same right through the year?   

1 comment:

  1. I love love love MAC Rebel. Definitely going to be pulling that one out the make up bag more now it's Autumn. There's something about bad weather that makes it acceptable to wear vampy make up during the day. Love it!
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x