Saturday 21 September 2013

A Statement Wishlist

This season, I've found myself lusting after jewellery more so than usual. In particular, statement necklaces There are so many lovely ones available, and they're so versatile. My favourite way to wear this is with a pretty plain Tshirt or dress, and let the necklace do all of the talking! 

I've picked out some of my favourite ones at the minute to show you all varying in price ranges. I'm probably going to pick up a couple of these for my holidays next month :)


1.  2.  3.  4. 5.  6.   

Which is your favourite?

Also, I'm looking for some lovelies to guest post for me whilst I'm on holiday next month. If you're interested, email me at retrolove17@hotmail.co.uk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x