Sunday 15 September 2013

Do you want to guest post?

Hello Lovelies! You might have noticed that things have been a little bit quiet over here at RL. For the past week or so, I haven't been feeling quite myself due to a stressful few weeks and thought that I just needed to relax and take a break, so that's exactly what I did. I took a break from blogging and went back home to Leeds to see my family and I feel so much better now :).

Also, if you follow me on Twitter you will probably have seen that I've been harping on and on about going on holiday. Well, in three weeks time I'll be jetting off to Mexico for just over two weeks. I'm beyond excited and think it's just the break I need. Obviously during that time I won't be blogging but I will have some posts scheduled beforehand so that my blog is not left unloved for 2 weeks. Along with the psts that I will be scheduling, I'm looking for some guest posters who would like to feature here on my blog. If you're a beauty, lifestyle, fashion, home, food, whatever type of posts you like to write, I'd love to feature it on here :).

If you're interested, then please feel free to email me at retrolove17@hotmail.co.uk

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x