Friday 5 October 2012

Topshop Lipsick in Beguiled

Back when Topshop first launched their makeup range in 2010 I knew I had to get my hands on something from the range. So of I trotted to Topshop on Briggate in Leeds and I picked up Brighton Rock. I was in love.

Since then I've bought a few bits and bobs here and there but until now Brighton Rock was my only lipstick from there. 

This week I've bought Beguiled, which is just the latest in my collection of dark reds, perfect for autumn. 



This shade isn't matte or opaque, but more a sheer wash of colour that can easily be built up into a deep opaque block of colour that has just the right amount of subtle shimmer. I hate frost lipsticks. Beguiled is a warm, red wine colour, that is deep enough for those who like to sport something a bit more exciting than a nude lip (although, who doesn't love a good nude lip?!), but not so much that people should be afraid of wearing it. Oh and it s definitely moisturising, and makes lips look lovely and nourished, unlike Brighton Rock which is a little bit too drying.

Overall, I really like this lipstick and can see myself wearing this throughout the winter. 




Do you like Topshop lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?

9 comments:

  1. This shade looks gorgeous, I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous, dark deep reds are my favourite lip colour xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with you, deep reds are beautiful x

      Delete
  3. That's such a lovely colour, wish I could pull off dark colours! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think they would suit me, but it just took a little shopping around to find the right match, I'm sure there's a colour out there for you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I've been looking for a dark red lipstick. I recently bought one, but never thought to try TopShop. It looks lovely. I might buy a second! I found your blog via the bloghop, it's super cute!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh which one did you get? I love this one, you can never have too many red lipsticks!
      Thankyou lovely, I think the blog hops are a really great idea :)
      Xxx

      Delete
  5. Love this shade. You suit it really well! Will be picking it up when I'm next in Topshop xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x