Friday 5 October 2012

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara

As a beauty blogger, I have tried many many mascaras, and to be honest, I'm really picky about them. I like my lashes to look full, long and really black, something which is quite hard to find in a mascara.

After reading mixed reviews of this mascara I wasn't expecting much from it, so using this product for the first time I was a little dubious about the way it would work for my lashes. But I have to say that I was really pleased with this mascara.

Firstly, the brush isn't big, it's HUGE! I thought that this might have been an issue for applying, but it actually works really nicely, and isn't difficult for coating lashes at all. The large brush also acquires just the right amount of product to create full lashes, and not spidery ones that everyone hates. 
The mascara is also one of the darkest I have ever tried, giving me that really defined look that I crave from a mascara. Its also a very wet formula. Unlike most other volumising mascaras, it doesn't flake after a few hours , or make your eyelashes crunchy. However it does dry very quickly on the lashes, so there's no need to worry about those annoying sneezes that come at the most inappropriate times just after you have applied your mascara, Hello unattractive smudge...


I really did notice a difference to my usually short, stubby lashes so I would definitely repurchase this. 



Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara is available from Boots for £10

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried any Soap & Glory products, I've heard they're good but it's never a brand I'd think to choose

    Beth @ Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x