Friday 4 May 2012

Why I've been away...

Heyy lovelies, This is just a really quick post explaining why I've not really been active on my blog recently :( I've just finished my second year at university and had a couple of assignments due in. After getting those done I then had to revise for 3different exams (one of which I'm still yet to do) Then ontop of this, I've just started 2 new jobs. The first job is with a travel company, nothing glamorous or exciting really but it's money. The second is just one every now and then with. My friend who's studying photography. I'm just doing the makeup for the shoots that they organise. So I've been ultra busy gathering lots of stuff together for that!!!! I between all of this I've been seeing family and friends. I know this might not sound like a lot of work for some people but when it's all at the same time, trust me I've been stressed! I promise I will be back on the ball with many blog posts very soon, and will be back bigger than before! I've got lots of exciting things to show you so I don't want you to feel like I'm just taking a back seat with the blogging. I can assure you I'm not! I hope that wasn't too boring but I thought I should all give you a heads up about what's occurring. Thankyou lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x