Sunday 20 May 2012

Nothing better than a new lipstick...or 4

After what was the most awful day at work yesterday I decided I needed something to cheer me up. This comes in the form of four new lipsticks that I've had my eye on for a while.

The first ones I got were 17's 'Beehive' and 'Nudist Peach'. Both of these are nude shades, leaning towards pink. I had beehive on today for the first time and it makes my lips look amazing. When swatched, both shades look quite sheer with just a tiny hint of colour, but when they go on the lips they're the kind of 'Your lips but better' shades. Just perfect for everyday. These are the mirror shine on type of lipstick from 17. £4.59 each available from boots.

The second two lipsticks I got couldn't have been any different from the first two. These were Kate Moss for Rimmel in shade 04 and Sleek's Mulberry. Both of these are very very dark purple shades, something which I've been looking for, for a while now. The Kate Moss lipstick is a quite obvious purple shade thats not mate but isnt really glossy. I think this will be really nice for a night out. However, Mulberry from Sleek is going to take some getting used to. It's so dark its almost black which I don't mind but I've never had a lipstick like this before. The formula of this is so soft and creamy, its the best formula of any lipstick that I've had in a long time. At the moment the Kate Moss lipsticks are half price in Boots.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Any recommendations for dupes of these colours? Let me know lovelies :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x