Sunday 6 May 2012

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

I've always been a big fan of MAC and love nothing more than going to the counter and picking up something new.

After having my eye on a mineralize skinfinish for a while, i decided to take the plunge on monday after my exam. 
I was looking at the stand and normally just pick anything up that takes my fancy, but I really was stuck with what shade to get.
A very nice worker helped me out, advised that I would be better off with Medium, and I was soon walking away with my new purchase.
I've been using this for a few days now and I literally can't imagine my skin looking better. The skinfinish gives a veil of coverage thats light on the skin. Its kind of like a translucent powder but with enough colour to create a natural looking finish. 
I also noticed that this smells like cherry bakewells or amaretto, but that might be just me ^_^
Overall, I love this product, and whilst some people may find it pricey at £20.50 for 10g of product, I think its well worth it!

Let me know if you use this product and i so what do you think of it? Also, any reviews on the soft and gentle version?




 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x