Thursday 10 May 2012

MUA Lip Boom

The beauty genius's at MUA have done it again and created a wonder product that is unique within the beauty market.

L-R Its A Situation and LMK
MUA Lip Booms have been created with Alexandra Burke and there are 8 different shades to choose from. Each of the shades consists of a matte lipstick and a highlighter gloss. There are 4 different ways in which the lip booms can be used:
1) The Lipstick alone for a matte look
2) The Lipstick with the highlighting gloss applied to the centre of the lip for a fuller look
3) The Lipstick with the gloss all over for a super glossy look
4) The gloss all over for a sheer pearl finish

The two shades that I got were Its A Situation and LMK. Both of these are on the darker shade of the spectrum so probably not right for this time of year but regardless of that i love them.

However, im not a massive fan of the gloss as its kinda of gritty due to to massive amounts of glitter in them. The glitter is quite chunky too which makes it kinda cheap looking. But for 3 quid, who cares, its still a great bargain.





Have any of you tried these lip booms? What's your favourite shade? Let me know beauties :)

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them yet. But after reading this I am really tempted to! Love those two shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't so sure about them but I saw them today and just had to, they really are nice.

      Delete
  2. I just wrote about these yesterday so it was nice to hear your thoughts, love the look of LMK! Lovely blog btw, now following via hellocotton :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'll check out your post! LMK is so nice, it's not my usual colour but I definitely think I've been turned to dark lipsticks! Thanks for the follow lovely :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am desperate to get one of these! I must order a couple, they look great!
    You have been awarded the Laine Blogger award! Check it out here:
    http://tilldazzled.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/heyy-i-have-just-been-awarded-laine.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty amazing! Definitely getting more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the look of these, im going to check them out in store!

    xoXo
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x