Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Favourites

It's been such a long time since I've wrote a favourites post. I think it's probably because for the past few months I've been travelling between Manchester, Leeds and Kent, all whilst using the same products from the same tiny make up bag. November has finally seemed to calm down a little and I've had a chance to rotate some products and there are some that I've been loving.


Paco Rabbane Olympea EDP - Here
Working in Duty Free means that I am constantly surrounded by gorgeous fragrances, but this one really has got me smitten. It is so unusual, yet isn't too out there, and it is so beautiful for this time of year. It's categorised as a 'Floriental' fragrance with Mandarin, Ginger Lily and Jasmine, to give it a floral boost, whilst the Salty Vanilla accord, and cashmere give it a slight oriental scent. I am absolutely in love with this, and will definitely replace it once I'v finished this bottle.


MUFE HD Foundation - Here
I know that MUFE have now released the Ultra HD foundation but I am a little late to the party with this one. This foundation has been my holy grail ever since purchase for a number of reasons. It gives me such a smooth even base, that looks almost flawless even with just the tiniest amount. The coverage is medium and buildable without looking cakey on the skin which is always a bonus. 

NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Sandstorm - Here
At the moment I'm all about brown lips, so this was always going to be a winner with me. This colour is quite unusual as it has a little grey undertone to it which is surprisingly flattering. The formula is so smooth and long wearing, with a fully matte texture. I find some liquid lipstick to stay a little tacky but this fully dries down and is so comfortable on the lips. I'll definitely be picking up more shades.

MAC Blusher in Mocha - Here
I love having a slightly darker blush in the winter months, and had lusted after MACs Mocha blush for a while. When I finally picked it up, it was definitely love. I find it gives me just the right amount of warmth and colour to my face without being too pigmented. It lasts all day and the matte finish is lovely, I can see this one getting a lot of further use.

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 - Here 
Urban Decay are one of my favourites for palettes, and as a big fan of the original Naked Basics palette, I had to get this one. I find that the cooler tones are much easier to work with and you can create so many eye looks from just six shades. As with all UD shadows, the pigmentation is insane and the shadows are so buttery soft so they blend like an absolute dream.

So those are my favourites for November, and I reckon that most of them will still be my favourites in December too! 
What have you been loving this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x